Tyres are the next highest cost to fuel for most transport operators. TyreSafe Australia distributes the US made PressurePro tyre pressure monitoring systems. These can be stand-alone or integrated into telematics systems. Improve vehicle safety and performance.
A Transafe WA members only discount is offered. Contact Adam @0417 730 830 or David @0439 830 930. For more information on PressurePro follow this link.
Driver Hire have been supplying transport & distribution personnel to industry for more since 1983. With an Australia wide network as well as being the only dedicated transport recruiter in WA. From warehousing, drivers of all classes to senior management we are specialists in your industry. We are also providers of transport eLearning and bespoke eAssessments.
Driver Hire Australia are pleased to offer Transafe WA members a fixed rate of 10% recruitment fee for all permanent recruitment on any positions from drivers to management roles. This represents a 50% saving to you.
- For more information please visit www.driverhire.com.au
- Contact – Dean Hewitt
- Phone – 08 9474 4077
- Email – email@example.com
Engistics is a specialised engineering consultantancy who lead the way in Australia and New Zealand in Load Restraint and Logistics Engineering. Engistics developed the Checkaload App which assesses load restraint compliance against the law and provides an engineer certified outcome.
- For more information please visit www.engistics.com.au and www.checkaload.com.au
- Contact – Mike Robertson
- Phone – 0425 001 086
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tap into Safety provides customised, interactive, ‘game like’, self-paced safety and hazard/risk perception training & assessment applications, available on tablets (android & iPad) and Web-based. We develop photographic scenarios in 2D, 360/180 degree panoramic views and panoramic views that transition between work spaces. The photographic realism sets our training and assessment applications apart from others and ensures effective learning transfer to produce improvements in safety performance.
Discount to Transafe members – 50 free seat licences in first annual licence
- For more information please visit www.tapintosafety.com.au
- Contact – Susanne Bahn, Director/CEO
- Phone – 08 9243 4545 or 0408 882 353
- Email – email@example.com
Illuminate Group works with organisations and individuals to help them achieve their full potential.
Our Group has three complementary business arms:
- Illuminate Industrial provides high level compliance and operational support for industry and government agencies
- Illuminate Learning and Development provides training solutions and nationally recognised qualifications across all sectors
- Illuminate + specialise in partnering with clients to deliver game changing leadership and management consulting solutions
Illuminate Group offers Transafe WA members a 10% discount on our Industrial Training courses when booking on line. To view the courses, and to book online, see www.illuminategroup.com.au
- Contact – Administration Team
- Phone – 1300 229 824
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Vintage Road Haulage started business in 1984 and built a fleet made up of 15 prime movers and over 50 trailers consisting of tankers, ISO tanks, flat beds, drop decks and tippers.
We manufacture demineralised water and are transporters of water, bulk liquids and powders, dangerous goods, general haulage, controlled waste as well as facilities for mixing of products and short term or long term storage solutions.
- For more information please visit www.vintageroadhaulage.com.au
- Contact – Robert O’Connell, Business Manager
- Phone – 08 9410 1726/ 0418 590 544
- Email – email@example.com
For 70 years Midland Brick has been helping Western Australians build their dream homes. In fact the majority of West Australian’s, born after the 2nd World War, would have grown up in a house built with Midland bricks or pavers.
Today, Midland Brick is recognised internationally for the innovation it brings to the housing industry, together with exceptional quality and range – one of the largest in Australia. And it’s not just bricks and pavers. Our products now extend to retaining walls, terracotta roof tiles and architectural style stone-wall cladding.
- For more information please visit www.midlandbrick.com.au
- Contact – Paul Martin, CoR Manager
- Phone – 08 9273 5544/ 0419 906 050
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Motion Arrester is designed to be used in conjunction with traditional restraints such as rachet straps and certified rope as an added safe guard to forward/backward movement.
A WA designed and manufactured product ideal for utes, vans, small trucks or any vehicle with racks fitted.
- For more information please visit www.motionarrester.com.au
- Contact – Norm Hunt, Director
- Phone – 08 9452 2755/0409 689 170
- Email – email@example.com