As a non-profit organisation, Transafe WA’s ultimate success depends on building strong partnerships with like-minded individuals and organisations also committed to the road transport safety agenda in WA.
Our membership program is accessible to individuals and companies at all levels. Whether a single heavy vehicle owner or driver, transport or logistics company, mining or construction company, food supply company, heavy vehicle manufacturer or service provider, insurer, training provider, transport end user, government or allied agency… we all have a role and experiences to share.
- Regular Transafe WA Forums, and forum content and resources online even if you can’t attend
- Access a process for information exchange – contribute to the identification of industry needs and risks and have your experience directed to industry decision makers
- Access the latest safety and compliance information presented in a straight-forward manner, and resources to help you build your safety agenda
- Case studies – look at incidents, responses, lessons learned and best practice examples
- Have your company acknowledged in Transafe WA’s Safety News and on the website
- Display the Transafe WA logo in your business collateral and be recognised as a safety leader
- Network with like-minded individuals and organisations
- Benefit from special member deals and offers
- Nominate for committee to more deeply participate with Transafe WA objectives
You’ll find more information, membership process and rates in our 2018 Membership Prospectus.
Please complete and return the membership application as per the instructions included.
Our membership year is 1 July to 30 June. Membership fees for new members are due at the time of application. During June each year, all members are emailed an invoice for the next 12 months membership.
Transafe WA is an Incorporated Association
As an Incorporated Association, Transafe.com Inc (operating as Transafe WA) is bound by Associations Incorporation Regulations.
Transafe WA is registered by the Australian Charities and Not-for-Profits Commission.