WA Road Transport Industry Safety Forums
Transafe WA have held 24 Road Transport Industry Safety Forums throughout WA. These events provide an opportunity to learn from case studies and best practice presentations, network, interact directly with industry decision makers, and collectively make a difference to road transport industry safety and professionalism in WA.
“The event was professionally run and it was so good to see many passionate industry people there.” Forum 24 Participant
All road transport industry stakeholders are encouraged to attend… you don’t have to be a member, but if you are a member or employed by a member organisation, you always attend for FREE.
You can view the agendas and presentations from the 24 Road Transport Industry Safety Forums by clicking the Forum Archive link in the menu at the left.
During 2020 Transafe WA commenced a series of short online webinars. Five of these webinar recordings can be downloaded by following the links below:
- Do you ASSuMe your tyres are OK? – Webinar with Adam Gosling (24/8/20)
- Rollo was a truck driver until a road accident changed the course of his life – Webinar with Katie and Rollo from PBF ( 30/9/20)
- Benefits gained by MGM Group from adding Guardian by Seeing Machines to their road transport fleet – Webinar with John Elston from Connect Source and Niomi Higgs from MGM Bulk (29/10/20)
- Getting more sleep on night-shift and treating sleep maintenance insomnia – Webinar with Dr Nick Mabbott (12/11/20)
- How your sleep impacts driving safety – Webinar with Dr Nick Mabbott (24/11/20)
- Easing back pain in the road transport industry – Webinar with Kieran Bell and Kingsley Flett (10/12/20)
Date TBC, Perth
Register your interest in attending