Driver Hire have been supplying transport & distribution personnel to industry for more since 1983. With an Australia wide network as well as being the only dedicated transport recruiter in WA. From warehousing, drivers of all classes to senior management we are specialists in your industry. We are also providers of transport eLearning and bespoke eAssessments.
Are you a Transafe WA member looking to permanently place a professional driver/s?
For every permanent employee Driver Hire places with you until the end of 2018, they will not only give you an unbeatable rate, but also pass on 10% of the placement fee to Transafe WA to support their ongoing efforts in heavy vehicle safety in WA.
- For more information please visit www.driverhire.com.au
- Contact – Dean Hewitt
- Phone – 08 9474 4077
- Email – email@example.com
Engistics is a specialised engineering consultantancy who lead the way in Australia and New Zealand in Load Restraint and Logistics Engineering.
- For more information please visit www.engistics.com.au
- Contact – Mike Robertson
- Phone – 0425 001 086
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Illuminate Group works with organisations and individuals to help them achieve their full potential.
Our Group has three complementary business arms:
- Illuminate Industrial provides high level compliance and operational support for industry and government agencies
- Illuminate Learning and Development provides training solutions and nationally recognised qualifications across all sectors
- Illuminate + specialise in partnering with clients to deliver game changing leadership and management consulting solutions
Illuminate Group offers Transafe WA members a 10% discount on our Industrial Training courses when booking on line. To view the courses, and to book online, see www.illuminategroup.com.au
- Contact – Administration Team
- Phone – 1300 229 824
- Email – email@example.com
Vintage Road Haulage started business in 1984 and built a fleet made up of 15 prime movers and over 50 trailers consisting of tankers, ISO tanks, flat beds, drop decks and tippers.
We manufacture demineralised water and are transporters of water, bulk liquids and powders, dangerous goods, general haulage, controlled waste as well as facilities for mixing of products and short term or long term storage solutions.
- For more information please visit www.vintageroadhaulage.com.au
- Contact – Robert O’Connell, Business Manager
- Phone – 08 9410 1726/ 0418 590 544
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
For 70 years Midland Brick has been helping Western Australians build their dream homes. In fact the majority of West Australian’s, born after the 2nd World War, would have grown up in a house built with Midland bricks or pavers. Our products now extend to retaining walls, terracotta roof tiles and architectural style stone-wall cladding. Raw materials are carted by our professional team of truck drivers.
Here are Geoff and Brad at the 2018 Toodyay Agricultural Show with one of our road train combinations teaching the general public how to share the road safely with heavy vehicles.
- For more information please visit www.midlandbrick.com.au
- Contact – Judy Taylor, Compliance Manager
- Phone – 0413 538 594
- Email – email@example.com
Nationwide Training is a Registered Training Organistion (RTO) which is accredited to provide nationally recognised training to the Transport and Logistics Industry. The friendly team at Nationwide Training can assist you with information about short courses, traineeships, government funding and incentives for employers. Nationwide Training can customise training for company and workplace requirements and all Mechanical Handling Equipment.
Nationwide offer a discount to Transafe WA members. $20 off skilled training courses. Discount code for Transafe WA members is TSWA to be used for online bookings.
- For more information please visit www.nationwidetraining.com.au
- Contact – Gavin Trim
- Phone – 08 9445 7766
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Teletrac Navman is Australasia’s leading compliance and fleet management solutions provider leveraging location-based technology and services for managing fleets of all sizes, from owner-driver through to multi-fleet national operations. With specialised products that deliver greater visibility into real-time insights and analytics, Teletrac Navman helps transport companies make better business decisions that enhance productivity and profitability. Teletrac Navman tracks more than 135,000 vehicles and assets for companies across Australia and New Zealand.
- For more information please visit www.teletracnavman.com.au
- Contact – Leigh Farrow
- Phone – 0432 330 023
- Email – email@example.com
With extensive onboard asset integration, options for both cellular and satellite coverage and precise business intelligence reporting, BlackBox is one of the most innovative vehicle tracking systems Australia has to offer.
BlackBox has also just been announced (October 2019) as the first certified service provider of Hill Descent Monitoring (HDM), a new application of the National Telematics Framework by Transport Certification Australia (TCA).
The HDM application monitors heavy vehicle speed on long or steep descents, as well as identifying if a vehicle has stopped before descending a hill to perform safety checks.
BlackBox Control is currently seeking expressions of interest from operators of Category 7 (A) AB-Triple combinations travelling down Roaelands Hill on the Coalfields Highway to be the first to test the new technology. Trial participants must have an In-Vehicle Unit that can support the HDM solution fitted in order to participate in the trial and to undertake Main Roads WA’s application process.
- For more information please visit blackboxcontrol.com.au
- Contact – Rena Toia
- Phone – 0401 694 984
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org