Sadleirs have been providing freight transport services Australia-wide for over 125 years.
We are proud to be WA’s oldest family owned company – the second oldest in Australia.
Our Group has expanded its infrastructure and services to become a trusted logistics provider, transporting goods on the east-west corridor, as well as between all other states for many of Australia’s leading companies.
Our aim is to provide our clients with the smartest, most convenient and cost-effective option for their business. Sadleirs has the right solution for all your logistics needs.
- Extensive road & rail network across Australia, with purpose-built, state-of-the-art depots, with rail spurs directly into our Sydney, Melbourne and Perth facilities.
- Substantial company-owned fleet of intermodal equipment.
- Lifting capabilities to manage the full end-to-end process.
- Comprehensive storage & handling facilities throughout Australia.
- Personalised & proficient service for every account.
Our expert team have the experience, knowledge and commitment to solve any logistics puzzle.
Get in touch with us today.
- For more information please visit: sadleirs.com.au
- Contact – Tim Betts
- Phone – 08 9333 2444
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Vintage Road Haulage started business in 1984 and built a fleet made up of 15 prime movers and over 50 trailers consisting of tankers, ISO tanks, flat beds, drop decks and tippers.
We manufacture demineralised water and are transporters of water, bulk liquids and powders, dangerous goods, general haulage, controlled waste as well as facilities for mixing of products and short term or long term storage solutions.
- For more information please visit www.vintageroadhaulage.com.au
- Contact – Robert O’Connell, Business Manager
- Phone – 08 9410 1726/ 0418 590 544
- Email – email@example.com
For 70 years Midland Brick has been helping Western Australians build their dream homes. In fact the majority of West Australian’s, born after the 2nd World War, would have grown up in a house built with Midland bricks or pavers. Our products now extend to retaining walls, terracotta roof tiles and architectural style stone-wall cladding. Raw materials are carted by our professional team of truck drivers.
Here are Geoff and Brad at the 2018 Toodyay Agricultural Show with one of our road train combinations teaching the general public how to share the road safely with heavy vehicles.
- For more information please visit www.midlandbrick.com.au
- Contact – Judy Taylor, Compliance Manager
- Phone – 0413 538 594
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Nationwide Training is a Registered Training Organistion (RTO) which is accredited to provide nationally recognised training to the Transport and Logistics Industry. The friendly team at Nationwide Training can assist you with information about short courses, traineeships, government funding and incentives for employers. Nationwide Training can customise training for company and workplace requirements and all Mechanical Handling Equipment.
Nationwide offer a discount to Transafe WA members. $20 off skilled training courses. Discount code for Transafe WA members is TSWA to be used for online bookings.
- For more information please visit www.nationwidetraining.com.au
- Contact – Gavin Trim
- Phone – 08 9445 7766
- Email – email@example.com
Teletrac Navman is Australasia’s leading compliance and fleet management solutions provider leveraging location-based technology and services for managing fleets of all sizes, from owner-driver through to multi-fleet national operations. With specialised products that deliver greater visibility into real-time insights and analytics, Teletrac Navman helps transport companies make better business decisions that enhance productivity and profitability. Teletrac Navman tracks more than 135,000 vehicles and assets for companies across Australia and New Zealand.
- For more information please visit www.teletracnavman.com.au
- Contact – Leigh Farrow
- Phone – 0432 330 023
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
With extensive onboard asset integration, options for both cellular and satellite coverage and precise business intelligence reporting, BlackBox is one of the most innovative vehicle tracking systems Australia has to offer.
BlackBox has also just been announced (October 2019) as the first certified service provider of Hill Descent Monitoring (HDM), a new application of the National Telematics Framework by Transport Certification Australia (TCA).
The HDM application monitors heavy vehicle speed on long or steep descents, as well as identifying if a vehicle has stopped before descending a hill to perform safety checks.
BlackBox Control is currently seeking expressions of interest from operators of Category 7 (A) AB-Triple combinations travelling down Roaelands Hill on the Coalfields Highway to be the first to test the new technology. Trial participants must have an In-Vehicle Unit that can support the HDM solution fitted in order to participate in the trial and to undertake Main Roads WA’s application process.
- For more information please visit blackboxcontrol.com.au
- Contact – Rena Toia
- Phone – 0401 694 984
- Email – email@example.com
Since 2001, Goldstar Transport have been one of WA’s leading family owned transport companies.
Our know-how and continued development, makes us very experienced in providing services to industries such as steel, mining, construction and FMCG:
- Long-haul and metro contract distribution
- Oversize, heavy haulage & hot shot services
- Container and wharf cartage
- Break Bulk and Project Cargo
- Warehousing and Logistic 3PL
We provide a cost-effective solution for transport of large loads over long distances, even in the most remote areas, thanks to a diverse combination of road train and different pieces of equipment.
We are fully ISO certified and meet all the quality, safety and sector accreditations.
Finally, our tailored business service and attention to detail are the key characteristics that allow us to forge strong long-term partnerships with our clients.
We are looking forward to the many more to come. Get in touch with us today.
- For more information please visit: www.goldstartransport.com.au
- Contact – Eduardo Fragapane
- Phone – 08 9353 5447
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tired and grumpy? Sleep has a huge impact on your safety, health and wellness. If you are constantly tired, Beyond Midnight Consulting can help.
Beyond Midnight Consulting deliver the best sleep/fatigue management training in Australia. A recent survey conducted four-months after training at a mine showed:
- Dayshift employees getting over 7-hours of sleep increased by 54%, &
- Nightshift employees getting over 7-hours of sleep increased by 61%.
We’ve delivered training to over 15,000 employees and line managers. Have us come to your site, or go to www.beyondmidnight.org for the most comprehensive online fatigue management training.
10% discount for Transafe WA members in 2020.
- For more information please visit: www.beyondmidnight.org
- Contact – Dr Nicholas (Nick) Mabbott
- Phone – 0427 275 885
- Email – email@example.com
Compliance Partners WA Pty Ltd (CPWA) has been providing:
- Consulting and
- Auditing services to the transport industry since 2014.
We can help you in the areas of:
- WA Heavy Vehicle Accreditation (WAHVA)
- The Master Code
- Chain of Responsibility
- ISO audits (Not certification)
- WHS Transport Safety Systems
- Gap Analysis and pre-audits of all above
- Driver and Forklift training and VOCs
We also produce for small operators a WHS Transport Safety System, which is often required for their annual Subcontractor Reviews and audits by their principal freight companies or Distribution Centres.
CPWA has been providing training for staff at various transport businesses formal training over the last few years, teaching them about the WAHVA audit criteria and requirements. CPWA is currently the only known supplier of this formal training.
Two day courses (including manuals) can be provided at your site (min 3 staff required to run the course) to cover the 4 WAHVA modules.
CPWA operates and travels throughout Australia.
- For more information please visit: www.cpwa.com.au
- Contact – Kathleen Janissen
- Phone – 0447 576 442
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Driver Risk Management operates within a purpose built facility near Perth International Airport (previously the RAC Driving Centre). DRM delivers a range of driver and vehicle safety solutions, training and facility hire, and can assist Australian corporate entities and individuals to address their risk profiles and requirements.
DRM services include:
- Exclusive facility hire
- Accredited and non-accredited driver training courses
- Performance advanced driver training
- DriveTech racing simulations
- E-Mentor technology and more…
Driver Risk Management aim to achieve “Safer Roads, Safer Vehicles, Safer Speeds and Safer Drivers.”
- For more information please visit: www.driverrisk.com.au
- Contact – Olivia Ledger
- Phone – 0422 162 099
- Email – email@example.com
Maisey Fuels is a locally owned and operated family business based in Narngulu (Geraldton) in WA. Director Chris Maisey has many years experience within the petroleum and bulk haulage industries.
Our highly skilled and trained staff will develop cost effective solutions to meet your logistics requirements – and we continually invest in the latest equipment and technology for the benefit of our customers and safety.
- For more information please visit: www.maiseyfuels.com.au
- Contact – Chris Maisey
- Phone – 0418 930608
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Plant & Equipment Finance | Motor Vehicle Sourcing & Fleet Finance | Truck & Trailer Finance | Fleet Management & Leasing | Operating & Novated Leases | Insurance Premium Funding | Cashflow Finance | Property – Commercial, Industrial & Residential Loans | Computer Finance | Residential Home Loans
- For more information please visit: www.doshfinance.com.au
- Contact – Darren Riley, Director
- Phone – 0431 261 436
- Email – email@example.com