Driver Hire have been supplying transport & distribution personnel to industry for more since 1983. With an Australia wide network as well as being the only dedicated transport recruiter in WA. From warehousing, drivers of all classes to senior management we are specialists in your industry. We are also providers of transport eLearning and bespoke eAssessments.
Are you a Transafe WA member looking to permanently place a professional driver/s?
For every permanent employee Driver Hire places with you until the end of 2018, they will not only give you an unbeatable rate, but also pass on 10% of the placement fee to Transafe WA to support their ongoing efforts in heavy vehicle safety in WA.
- For more information please visit www.driverhire.com.au
- Contact – Dean Hewitt
- Phone – 08 9474 4077
- Email – email@example.com
Taits Consulting are not just OHS consultants. They use health and safety knowledge, and a business improvement mindset to create practical solutions for businesses, which minimise their costs, and keep their people safe.
They provide simple, innovative and effective OHS consulting services to business owners, board of directors and management teams looking for a competitive OHS advantage. They also provide outsourced OHS support packages for those businesses who can’t afford a full-time OHS resource.
Taits Consulting offers a 10% discount to any Transafe WA members who is looking for competitive OHS advantage or support.
- For more information please visit www.taitsconsulting.com
- Contact – Alan Tait
- Phone – 0477 180 773
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Engistics is a specialised engineering consultantancy who lead the way in Australia and New Zealand in Load Restraint and Logistics Engineering. Engistics developed the Checkaload App which assesses load restraint compliance against the law and provides an engineer certified outcome.
- For more information please visit www.engistics.com.au and www.checkaload.com.au
- Contact – Mike Robertson
- Phone – 0425 001 086
- Email – email@example.com
Illuminate Group works with organisations and individuals to help them achieve their full potential.
Our Group has three complementary business arms:
- Illuminate Industrial provides high level compliance and operational support for industry and government agencies
- Illuminate Learning and Development provides training solutions and nationally recognised qualifications across all sectors
- Illuminate + specialise in partnering with clients to deliver game changing leadership and management consulting solutions
Illuminate Group offers Transafe WA members a 10% discount on our Industrial Training courses when booking on line. To view the courses, and to book online, see www.illuminategroup.com.au
- Contact – Administration Team
- Phone – 1300 229 824
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Vintage Road Haulage started business in 1984 and built a fleet made up of 15 prime movers and over 50 trailers consisting of tankers, ISO tanks, flat beds, drop decks and tippers.
We manufacture demineralised water and are transporters of water, bulk liquids and powders, dangerous goods, general haulage, controlled waste as well as facilities for mixing of products and short term or long term storage solutions.
- For more information please visit www.vintageroadhaulage.com.au
- Contact – Robert O’Connell, Business Manager
- Phone – 08 9410 1726/ 0418 590 544
- Email – email@example.com
For 70 years Midland Brick has been helping Western Australians build their dream homes. In fact the majority of West Australian’s, born after the 2nd World War, would have grown up in a house built with Midland bricks or pavers. Our products now extend to retaining walls, terracotta roof tiles and architectural style stone-wall cladding. Raw materials are carted by our professional team of truck drivers.
Here are Geoff and Brad at the 2018 Toodyay Agricultural Show with one of our road train combinations teaching the general public how to share the road safely with heavy vehicles.
- For more information please visit www.midlandbrick.com.au
- Contact – Garry Price, Regional Distribution Manager
- Phone – 0401 897 993
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Drug SAFE Workplaces WA is passionate about working with businesses to ensure the risks associated with drug use in the workplace are eliminated.
We provide a professional cost-effective solution to managing the hidden risks in your business.
It’s just NOT about catching people out! It’s about protecting your business, your reputation, your valued employees and most importantly, your clients.
We offer a free consultation with Transafe members to identify the best solutions for your business.
- For more information please visit www.drugsafewa.com.au
- Contact – Brian Lloyd
- Phone – 0400 912 111
- Email – email@example.com